Tuesday, November 28, 2006

We're still having fun, and you're still the one

From the Worst Album Cover Ever to the Halls of Congress - it actually seems like a fairly natural progression.
In addition to rocking, Orleans lead singer John Hall represents....New York, that is. He was just elected to Congress. I hope he legislates as well as he writes easy-listening radio staples.

"Still the One"

We've been together since way back when
Sometimes I never want to see you again
But I want you to know, after all these years

You're still the one I want whisperin' in my ear
You're still the one -- I want to talk to in bed
Still the one -- that turns my head
We're still having fun, and you're still the one

I looked at your face every day
But I never saw it 'til I went away
When winter came, I just wanted to go (wanted to go)
Deep in the desert, I longed for the snow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home