Friday, December 01, 2006

Lindsay Lohan Doesn't Proofread


The Independent has published a letter of consolation that Lindsay Lohan wrote to the family of deceased director Robert Altman. Freewilliamsburg blogs this excerpt:

"I am lucky enough to of been able to work with Robert Altman amongst the other greats on a film that I can genuinely say created a turning point in my career," she began, less than certainly. "He was the closest thing to my father and grandfather that I really do believe I've had in several years... He left us with a legend that all of us have the ability to do...Make a searching and fearless moral inventory of yourselves..." And she signed off, "Be adequite. Lindsay Lohan."

The Department of Education has announced that Lohan's letter will be featured in its "Stay in School" advertisements, and the Partnership for a Drug Free America will add the letter to the "Just Say No to Cocaine" campaign.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home