Friday, September 15, 2006

Franken, Coulter, and Harris



I don't like Al Franken, I can't stand Ann Coulter, and I think Katherine Harris is loony tunes. However, when you're going to be a blow-hard know-it-all jack-ass, the least you can do is try to be funny. In that case, Franken has the upper hand.

That said, this week's Time Magazine features an interview with Al Franken that displays his impeccable wit. I laughed - no, I guffawed - out loud when I read this:

Time - Who would you rather be stranded with on a desert island: Ann Coulter or Katherine Harris?
Al Franken - Hmmmmmmmmm. I'd say Katherine Harris because there's more meat on the bone.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Bob Harris said...

Good question. Coulter's value as a check or balance will only be appreciated when Marxist college professors have their way. Which is to say, when the capitalist system is overturned. Which is to say, never. Yes - Ann Coulter will never be a good counterbalance. She will, however, always be an excuse to change the channel.

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home