Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Would You Pay This Yanni $1 Billion?


This is Mark Zuckerberg. He started Facebook. He is a rich yanni.

Yahoo! and several other major media corporations are interested in buying Facebook for a sum that could reach $1 Billion. You heard me: One. Billion. Dollars.

This amount seems absurd on its own, but it's even more ridiculous when you consider that Zuckerberg is 25 years old. According to the Wall Street Journal, the Harvard drop-out proudly admits that he doesn't get to work until after 10 AM. And when his girlfriend is in town visiting for the weekend, Zuckerberg refuses to schedule meetings...even when companies want to pay him a billion dollars.

I guess I should admit that I'm a huge Facebook fan. It's my second favorite website. Here are some links to what the Washington Post, Slate, and Time have to say about Facebook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home